Rustic Mountain Lodge Cabin in Broken Bow
RUSTIC MOUNTAIN LODGE | VIDEO TOUR
Rustic Mountain Lodge Amenities
Rustic Mountain Lodge is a 3,900 sq. ft. custom luxury cabin with over 2,700 square feet of deck spanning three levels. The cabin is set on the side of a mountain among majestic pines and hardwoods and a serene seasonal creek. Its rich and spacious interior boasts a grand living area with custom wood floors made from seven types of wood.
The open kitchen is equipped with quartz countertops, a wine refrigerator, an oversized gas cooktop and a large kitchen island.
The cabin sleeps up to fourteen people with two master suites that include plush, luxurious pillow top king beds with bathrooms offering tiled walk in rain showers and corner Jacuzzi tubs. The upstairs king bedroom offers a 180° view of the treetops.
The bunk room is great for kids and adults alike sleeping four adults comfortably with two twin beds on top and two full beds below. Each bunk has its own USB outlet and personal lighting.
Rustic Mountain Lodge offers two pull-out queen beds– one downstairs and one upstairs. Each bedroom offers a 55” UHD smart TV and Blu-ray player. Both the living room and loft spaces offer 60” UHD smart TVs, Blu-ray players, and sound bar with subwoofers.
The expansive outdoor living space includes three deck levels in the back and one deck in front for gathering and/or entertaining. With a view of the towering pines and beautiful nature, the main deck is equipped with an outdoor kitchen that includes a refrigerator, double sink, propane grill, and buffet. This level also includes a wood burning fireplace, a six person hot tub, two 55” Samsung smart TVs, speaker systems, and plenty of seating.
Every hour can be happy hour on the lowest back deck with two bench swings and a bar with a view of the horseshoe pit, the lush woods, and the outdoor fire pit. Take in the vast and incredible sights of the rolling terrain, treetops and radiant sunset from the 30 foot high top deck. Enjoy an evening under the stars while gathered around one of two outdoor cozy fire pits with abundant comfortable seating.
Rustic Mountain Lodge is located in prestigious Timber Creek South, only a few minutes away from the area’s best restaurants and bars, breweries, distillery, Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, and other local attractions.
Rustic Mountain Lodge’s abundant list of luxury amenities will not disappoint. We also have our 2 Bedroom sister cabin, Rustic Retreat for smaller groups or if you need more than one cabin for your trip. Book today through our Reservation page.
- 4 Bedroom & 3.5 Bath
- New construction completed in July 2017
- Pet Friendly (small dogs up to 15 lbs)
- Sleeps 14
- Quartz countertops & oversized island
- Stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water
- Oversized stainless steel microwave
- Oversized gas cooktop range
- Double Oven
- Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- Keurig Coffee Maker (K Cups not provided)
- Cuisinart Drip Coffee Maker
- Wine fridge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sleeper sofa with Queen pullout
- 60” 4K Ultra HD LED TV with Blu-ray player, sound bar and subwoofer
- Gas log fireplace with easy turn on switch
- Direct TV package with extended sports channels (PPV not available)
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- 2 Master suite bedrooms with king pillow top bed and luxury linens
- Lower master suites both have walk-in tiled rain showers and corner Jacuzzi tubs
- Lower left master suite has direct access to hot tub and back deck
- Master upstairs bedroom with king bed and direct access to upper level deck
- Master bedrooms have 55” LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV’s & Blu-ray players
- Bunk room with built in beds – 2 twin beds & 2 full beds. Each bunk offers USB outlets, personal lights, & windows.
- Shared bathroom upstairs with walk in shower & Jacuzzi tub/shower
- Half bath downstairs
- OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS
- Outdoor kitchen with sink, fridge and buffet
- Gas grill with gas provided
- 6 person hot tub on back deck (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- 55” LED 4K Ultra LED Smart TV by Hot Tub
- Covered back deck back wood fireplace
- 50” LED Smart HDTV on back deck recessed in fireplace with extendable full motion TV mount
- Outdoor table with seating for 8
- Large outdoor fire pit with seating for 10
- Lower level deck with 2 bench swings, outdoor table, and bar top
- Wood burning fireplace
- Horseshoe pit, ladder golf, bean bag toss game (cornhole)
- Upper level deck with 30’ views
- Front deck offers fire pit with rocking chair seating for 7
- Outdoor Speakers powered by Chromecast Audio on Front Deck, Main Deck & Upper Deck
- Full size washer & dryer
- Towels and linens
- Each TV offers HDMI port accessibility on lower wall that connects to TV for your devices
- Bedrooms have USB chargers by all beds for your devices
- Board games & books
- Bluetooth connectivity on iHome clocks in each bedroom & Samsung sound bars in loft & living room.
- Ample parking space
- Located in Timber Creek South
- Less than 2 minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants — Moon Tower Bar and Grill, Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigos, and area attractions — Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company, Mountain Fork Brewery, & Beavers Bend Brewery
- Full sized pool table
- 60” LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV & Blu-ray player with sound bar and subwoofer
- Sleeper sofa with Queen pullout
Availability Calendar: Click to see rates & book through Broken Bow Vacation Cabins
Rates: $595 - $1,000 depending on season
*Final Prices determined by BBVC, our mgmt company through the booking site*